This page provides extra materials, software and source code downloads for the book LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT Thinking Robots. If this page is not enough to solve your problem, drop me a line using the contact form.
To launch the CubeSolver program, double click CubeSolver.command script.
To use the CubeSolver JAVA program for MAC, you need to install the following software first:
- Be sure to have at least JAVA 1.5 (use Software Update)
- LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT Fantom driver for MAC OSX
- LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT Fantom driver Fix (for MAC OSX 10.5 Leopard)
- MACAM drivers (to use Logitech and other webcams with your MAC)
- NeXT Tools for MAC (optional)
This archive includes all the compiled programs, ready to be run on the NXT brick.
NXC, BricxCC, NXT drivers
To download, you need to enter the password that is the second word of the section “a little Rubik’s Cube notation”, in Chapter 5, page 107.
The source code is provided as is, and is intended for advanced users, so the support is limited.