Connect your LEGO robots to Internet!
NXT2WIFI is a miniature web server module featuring a fully integrated 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi interface, giving your LEGO® MINDSTORMS® NXT creations access to any Wi-Fi network.
You can use the NXT2WIFI adapter to control everything on your robot from your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), or Android device! You can make swarm of mobile robots sharing data in a wireless network. You can give your robot social abilities, by enabling it to post on Twitter, or sharing data on ThingSpeak.
- Transceiver 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi certified MRF24WB0MA
- 2MB Flash Memory onboard to store rich webpages
- 3,7V 1000mAh LiPo onboard long-lasting battery
- Integrated RTC 32,768 Khz quartz onboard
- 2 serial ports for communication: RS485 to NXT port 4 and miniUSB to computer)
- 56 x 72 x 18 mm, 50 grams
- 8 LEGO-compatible mounting holes
Create huge robot networks!
Command your robots from any browser!
Documentation & Utilities
Here you can find the documentation, the programs and the utilities for your NXT2WIFI LEGO WiFi adapter.
– NXT2WIFI User Guide (26 January 2013)
– Firmware Update tool
– Get the latest firmware (1.0.140224) for the Wi-Fi B module MRF24WB0MA
– Get the latest firmware (2.0.150407) for the NEW Wi-Fi G module MRF24WG0MA
– Webpages converter tool (includes latest webserver compressed images)
– Default and Custom Webserver sources
Need for help?
The forum has closed down.
- The Firmware Update Tool works on Win7 and Win8, but you could have to reinstall the .NET 4 libraries.
- To avoid NXC library compilation issues, be sure to use this BricxCC release.
- Activation is NOT needed anymore (with latest firmware)