Need help? Drop me a mail using the contact form.
TR Source Code
To download, enter the password, that is the second word of the section “a little Rubik’s Cube notation”, in Chapter 5, page 107. The source code is provided as is, and is intended for advanced users, so the support is limited.
NXC, BricxCC, NXT drivers
- NXC home page
- NXC beta releases page
- NXC programming manual and tutorial
- NXT enhanced firmware (1.28) by John Hansen (zip archive)
- BricxCC home page (with links and info)
- BricxCC files on SourceForge
- LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT update page (to download the NXT drivers for PC and MAC)
Additional software for Macintosh
To launch the CubeSolver program, double click CubeSolver.command script.
To use the CubeSolver JAVA program for MAC, you need to install the following software first:
- Be sure to have at least JAVA 1.5 (use Software Update)
- LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT Fantom driver for MAC OSX
- LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT Fantom driver Fix (for MAC OSX 10.5 Leopard)
- MACAM drivers (to use Logitech and other webcams with your MAC)
- NeXT Tools for MAC (optional)